I drink loose leaf tea exclusively so when I saw this silicone steeper I was intrigued. I have several steepers but I love that this one is so adorable. The Manatee peeks over the edge of your cup and my grandkids love it. The holes on this are a little larger so it works great for pureah or oolong tea. There is plenty of room in the tail of the Manatee for your tea leaves. It’s dishwasher safe so that makes it easy to clean. I love it for my herbal teas and fruit teas as well. It goes together and comes apart easily but does not fall open. It also does not add any flavor to your tea. I recommend this for anyone who, like me, loves loose leaf tea. I received this Kaboochy Manatee Silicone Tea Infuser for a discount in exchange for my honest review after using it.
This coffee is very rich and flavorful. I love coffee and I especially l love this coffee for the aroma, flavor and freshness. Grinding my own beans fills the house with this awesome aroma. The beans are organically grown which is important to me as well. These beans are very very fresh as well and as soon as you open the resealable bag you can smell that. I served this coffee to company and they raved about the flavor. I am using less cream with this coffee because it is low acidic.That is great because it’s less calories and better flavor. It’s important to me that these coffee beans are purchased by the roaster from a fair trade company. These beans are ethically sourced from Huila Columbia. I received these coffee beans at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
What If This Could Change Everything?
OH.MY.WORD!!! I’m just a little excited right now!!! 😁 If you’ve been even the SLIGHTEST bit interested in trying Plexus you’ll want to inbox me ASAP because the company just released two new SUPER-DISCOUNTED product packs for new ambassadors and they’re almost 50% OFF of retail price!!!😳Whaaaaaaaat!?!? Yep…it’s for real!!!
My favorite new pack comes with ALL OF MY FAVORITES—-The Triplex Combo (Slim, ProBio5 & BioCleanse), Block, Edge, Xfactor AND a 7 day trial pack to share with a friend!👭 No better way or price to try out all the goods & see what all the talk is about!!!
Why Plexus? Why is it the opportunity of a lifetime?
1. Couples can sign up separately.Most companies restrict couples doing that by saying that there can only be one distributorship between a husband and wife. Plexus encourages husbands and wives to sign up separately. By doing that, it basically enables a couple to double their income for only slight more effort.
2. Profit Sharing Offered to Everyone from Day One – With the unique pay plan that Plexus has created, every Ambassador gets to share in the profits of the company from day one. In most other companies, only the high ranking distributors get to share in the company profits.
3. No Direct Competition within the company – In most network marketing companies, there is intense competition between the leading distributors. This creates divisions within the company. In Plexus because of their unique pay plan, the leaders are encouraged to work together for the over-all benefit of all the Ambassadors. What that does is create a family-like atmosphere where everyone is working and willing to help one another.
4. Easy Monthly Qualification – Some companies require $1000 or more in product volume to qualify to earn commission. In Plexus, it only takes $100 PV (Point Value) and, that $100 can come from customers buying directly from the company; it doesn’t have to come from personal purchases by the Ambassador.
5. Weekly and Monthly Pay – Some companies pay weekly; some companies pay monthly. At Plexus we do both. Once a month, an Ambassador earns commission based on profit sharing; that is usually the largest of their commission payments. But each week an Ambassador can earn a payment based on building business bonuses and rank advancement.
6. 50% Payout to Ambassadors -Some companies pay their distributors less than 35% of the total PV sales. (PV is the dollar value attached to each product when sold) At Plexus we pay exactly 50% of the total PV to the Ambassadors each month. But, on top of that, Plexus pays out of its 50% share of the PV, all building business bonuses and rank advancement bonuses. They do not come from the 50% paid to Ambassadors.
7. Low Sign-Up – The cost to sign-up is $34.95. That includes a personalized website for one year. Other companies charge $99 and more to join then charge a monthly fee for a personalized website.
8. Special Product Pricing on First Order – In order to help new Ambassadors get started in the business, Plexus offers them a choice of a $100 or $200 initial product order. It is called a Welcome Pack. New Ambassadors get a discount on their first order that is not available at any other time. Other companies offer no such discounts.
9. Plexus Products Work – On a recent survey 92.8% of the people responding said that they were involved with Plexus because of the products. Some companies are happy if 50% of their customers get results from their products. At Plexus that number is close to 90%.
10. Customers purchase over 40% of all products – Month after month, over 40% of all sales are purchased by customers. And, of those products purchased by Ambassadors, a lot of those products are re-sold to customers. In other companies, the bulk of the sales are made by distributors and those distributors are often just buying products so that they qualify for commission.
11. No Monthly Auto-Purchase – Some companies require that, regardless of what other purchases are made during the month, you are forced to receive an auto-purchase in order to qualify to receive commission. At Plexus, Ambassadors place a Back-Order for $100PV. That order is ONLY processed if they don’t have enough PV to get commission. It is not sent to them regardless of their volume.
Plexus is the best of both worlds. Some people like to get into a company early – they like to feel they are on the ground floor. Other people like to get into a company after it is established – they don’t want to risk their efforts on a company that might fail. Plexus offers both. Plexus has been in business for over 7 years and is debt free. Yet, it is growing like a new company! It truly is the best of both worlds.
Contact me for more information or a free sample.
FAMILY & FRIENDS!
I need your help please!
From June 1st – Aug 31st Plexus is running a contest that will allow me to win a spot at our upcoming Leaders Retreat 2016!!! I’m very excited about earning this privilege! I would absolutely love to go for the first time!!
So…The next time you run out of your multivitamin, your kid’s vitamins, your fish oil, your probiotic, or you are tired of wasting money on energy drinks, try our XFactor, MegaX (plant based Omegas), Probio5 or Edge instead.
Compare for yourself for 60 days and if you don’t notice a difference get your money back and buy your usual brand!
Our prices are comparable to those you are already buying, BUT… our Plexus products are superior, and our money back guarantee means you get to try them, risk free!
Thanks so much for your support!
This is a great informational video! Jennifer Pickett is my guest today on my blog!
So today I overcame my cowardice and scheduled my Mammogram. I had them previously but I have skipped a couple of years. There is a strong history of breast cancer in my family, so I always get a little freaked out by mammograms. Terrified is a more realistic description of the emotions I feel.
I have several friend who have fought or are fighting breast cancer. You would think that would make me more likely to be sure I get my annual exam. Instead I want to hide my head and pretend the threat doesn’t exist.
Don’t get me wrong, I have no indication that there is anything to be concerned about. I just am concerned. The “C” word really scares me. I lost my father to it, numerous relatives and friends.
Plexus actually started as a breast health company. This is one of the first things that attracted me to Plexus. We have a Plexus Breast Chek Kit available that is incredible. I added a description of how it works below. You can find it for sale on my site shopmyplexus.com/leerabidoux It makes a great gift and remember men get breast cancer too so do your checks as well men.
A Plexus Breast Chek Kit consists of two micro-thin layers of polyurethane with a non-toxic lubricant sealed in between. When the breast chek is placed on the breast, the bottom layer gently adheres to the skin and remains stable allowing the upper layer to slide freely underneath your fingertips. As the upper layer slides freely over the bottom layer, friction is greatly reduced. This results in what is called ‘sensory touch magnification.’ Or, in other words, your sense of touch is greatly improved, thereby improving the effectiveness of all breast self exams you do as part of your breast health program.